I will support you in fine-tuning your strengths and developing the resilience
Has day-to-day living
and skills you require to live a more balanced and rewarding life.
become increasingly difficult?
Has your working life started to eat away at your relationships, self-care and sense of enjoyment?
Are issues at work
I can support you in developing healthy coping and stress management techniques to help you get on top of these challenges.
taking over your life?
Dr. Lucy O’Connor DCPsych (UK)
English Language Counselling/Psychotherapy Dusseldorf
As a therapist I have been working for many years across the globe in a variety of settings. Throughout my training and career, I have been committed to attaining the highest standard of expertise and have engaged in continuing professional development. In doing so I keep up to date with new research, theoretical developments and innovative psychotherapy techniques in order to provide my clients with the best psychological and psychotherapy service possible. I completed my Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy (DCPsych) at Middlesex University, UK. I provide psychological psychotherapy (CBT) services in the English languages to individuals in the Düsseldorf area.
- Accredited and registered as a ‘Psychological Psychotherapist’ (CBT) in Germany
- Registered as a Chartered Psychologist with the British Psychological Society (BPS, UK)
- Registered as a Chartered Psychologist with the European Federation of Psychologists Associations (EFPA)
- Accredited and Registered as a Practitioner Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC, UK)
- Accredited as an Integrative Psychotherapist by the United Kingdom Council of Psychotherapists (UKCP) and the European Association for Psychotherapy (EAP)